THE NEXT LEVEL INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Wacom Australia along with Just Another Agency are all about supporting creatives. In creating powerful new tools of connectivity and expression that influences every aspect of the human experience, Wacom is excited to invite all creatives to take part in this competition. It’s the first time ever that Wacom and Just Another artists will be featured in the ‘The Next Level’ publication and exhibition.
Details of Competition:
- Create an amazing piece of digital artwork
- Upload it onto instagram tagging @wacomanz and @justanotheragency
- Hashtag your design with #wacomnextlevel
- Ask your friends to share!
It’s that easy!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Entering the Competition
- The digital competition (the “Competition”) is open to anyone that creates digital artwork (the “Artist”).
- To enter the Competition You must create and post the artwork on Instagram by 24th May 2017.
- You can enter the Competition by uploading your entry to Instagram. You are responsible for the upload and use of the correct tags and hashtags.
- When submitting your Competition entry You must provide your artist name, city of residence and design tool. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) and will not use it for any other purposes. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
- You may send multiple entries to the Competition.
- We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm on 24th May 2017 (AEST).
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Wacom and Just Another Agency:
a. Permission for your entry to be published within the Wacom Artist Publication and on the Just Another Agency website, and grant Wacom and Just Another Agency a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and
b. The right to use your name, city of residence and the tools used to create your work for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
Picking the winners
- Just Another Agency, along with Wacom will choose the winning entries for the Competition.
- The winning entries will be those that Just Another Agency and Wacom consider to be the most interesting, creative and original.
- Just Another Agency and Wacom’s decision will be made on or before 30th May 2017. The decision is final and the winners will be contacted via Instagram direct messaging.
Publishing the winning entries
- The winning entries will be published in The Next Level Publication and available for sale on the Just Another website at www.justanother.com.au from September 2017. All winning entries will also be printed and placed on display at AllPress Studio in Auckland, Besser Space in Melbourne and M2 Gallery in Sydney from September – December 2017 for sale.
- You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
- Wacom and Just Another Agency will cover the cost of all printing associated with the publication and exhibition.
- 60% of the sale price will go to the artist. All payments from the exhibition for the sale of the authors artwork will be paid via paypal to the author by February 2017.
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. If you are under age, you must check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for you to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Wacom and Just Another Agency requires the consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the author (and that of the parent or guardian where required) of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author’s name, city of residence and tool used within the Wacom publication and on the Just Another Agency website.
- If Just Another Agency does not receive written consent (which may include e-mail) from the author and or the parent or guardian where required of a winning entry then we may select another entry for which we can gain such consent.
- The winners will be featured in both the Wacom Artist Publication and the Exhibition where the publication will launch.
- Wacom will pay to produce all prints for the exhibition, with 60% of the sale amount going to the artist.
- Just Another will be responsible for payment to the artist for any sold works. All payments will be made by January 2018 and paid into the artists Paypal account. Please note: Paypal fees will be covered by the artist.
- Once the final artworks for the exhibition have been selected, a people’s choice voting system will be set up, where the public will vote for their favourite work of art (this is excluding the featured artists involved in ‘The Next Level’.) The people’s choice winner will win a Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 (RRP $2199).
Some other rules
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Wacom and Just Another Agency. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to Just Another Agency.
- Wacom and Just Another Agency accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Wacom and Just Another Agency further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Wacom and Just Another Agency reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Wacom and Just Another Agency in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Wacom and Just Another Agency shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by Australian law.